How can i edit my gig image

juixweb

54 minutes ago, juixweb said:

Can i edit my gig image?

Why not? It would be frustrating if that option was not available to us. Yes sure, you can edit your gig image. I do it once in a while and sometimes frequently.

55 minutes ago, juixweb said:

If i edit, will my impressions or clicks decrease?

In my case it did not happen most of the time. Like when I made some big changes to my gig then the impression went down, but otherwise the number of impressions remained unchanged.

Thanks for reading. 😇

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, juixweb said:

I'm a new seller. Can i edit my gig image?

Yes you can edit.

58 minutes ago, juixweb said:

If i edit, will my impressions or clicks decrease?

after editing it might be decreased if you change other things at the same time but by the time there is a chance to rank.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, juixweb said:

I'm a new seller. Can i edit my gig image? If i edit, will my impressions or clicks decrease?

I would personally ignore all of the advice above from the 'gig de-rank police'    

If you're not happy with your gig image then just change it. Sure, don't do it every day! but if you feel that it isn't good enough then swap it for one that is more suitable.  Please don't live in fear of not being able to change anything in case you're demoted to the fictitious 'last page'

Gigs should be organic and should be changed as your business evolves!  

• Like 11

7 hours ago, breals said:

I would personally ignore all of the advice above from the 'gig de-rank police'    

If you're not happy with your gig image then just change it. Sure, don't do it every day! but if you feel that it isn't good enough then swap it for one that is more suitable.  Please don't live in fear of not being able to change anything in case you're demoted to the fictitious 'last page'

Gigs should be organic and should be changed as your business evolves!  

Yes i agree with you , awesome advice.

Edited by meetnoortaz
  • Like 9

15 hours ago, juixweb said:

I'm a new seller. Can i edit my gig image? If i edit, will my impressions or clicks decrease?

Your which gig have well "impression & click". Don't edit this gigs. because this gigs are getting in the search option. Or if you want to edit, so you should edit minor part of it. Thank you.

• Like 6