Meet our New Vertical!

Kevin_Velsant

From photography advice to aerial photographers, level up with professional freelancers ready to turn your project idea into something. 
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, angelrincon87 said:

I'm trying to offer my sports photography as a gig on here, but they don't have it in the sub-category when I select photography as the main category. What would be the best sub-category to put it under?

Hi @angelrincon87, the best way to figure this out is to look up "sports photography" in Fiverr's search and click on the gigs that best matches yours. You will be able to see what categories their gigs are in.

• Like 12

• mjensen415 pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I have recently created a new service for landscape photography but there is no subcategory for landscape/nature. 
I was hesitating between putting the subcategory "other" or "lifestyle" and in the end, I put "other". 
I would like to know if there will be a subcategory for landscape in the future, as it could be very helpful for travel blogs, wallpapers, or social media. 

Thank you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

In the Real Estate Photographers category in the "service options" where it gives a list of cities shouldn't it list the country (or something something similar to distinguish them) as well as the city? eg. it lists Birmingham but there's a Birmingham in the UK as well as in Alabama, USA. It lists "Manchester" but there's a Manchester in the UK and also one in New Hampshire, USA.

So making the city selection more specific would allow buyers to find the correct city and correct gigs more easily.

• Like 7

On 3/25/2023 at 5:43 AM, marta_fn said:

Hello everyone! I have recently created a new service for landscape photography but there is no subcategory for landscape/nature. 
I was hesitating between putting the subcategory "other" or "lifestyle" and in the end, I put "other". 
I would like to know if there will be a subcategory for landscape in the future, as it could be very helpful for travel blogs, wallpapers, or social media. 

Thank you!

Hi @marta_fn, thank you for your feedback; Our team is always looking into this and will pass it on to them for future consideration.

• Like 5