Requesting expert and experienced sellers to give some suggestions for my gigs

elsakrishnan

I'm pretty new to fiverr and I don't see myself getting clients, probably because there's something wrong with my Gigs.

But I can't figure out what it might be, would love it if anyone reading this can come up with solid suggestions to improve 🙂

The links to my Gigs :

1.  Write your cv, resume, cover letter and optimize linkedin by Elsakrishnan | Fiverr

2. Professionally upgrade your linkedin profile by Elsakrishnan | Fiverr

• Like 2

On 11/29/2022 at 3:36 AM, elsakrishnan said:

I'm pretty new to fiverr and I don't see myself getting clients, probably because there's something wrong with my Gigs.

But I can't figure out what it might be, would love it if anyone reading this can come up with solid suggestions to improve 🙂

The links to my Gigs :

1.  Write your cv, resume, cover letter and optimize linkedin by Elsakrishnan | Fiverr

2. Professionally upgrade your linkedin profile by Elsakrishnan | Fiverr

Hi @elsakrishnan, Welcome to the forum and Fiverr!

I also do resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profile optimizations. This is a good business to have, if you are good at it. Some notes for you:

1. More than designs, your clients will want high-quality writing, so please put together a portfolio of your writing samples. If you have written over 1,000 resumes, you should be able to put together "mock" samples of your writing so that buyers can see the quality of your writing. Also suggested: please proofread and edit your bio, gig descriptions, and FAQs to make sure your writing is professional, clear, and error-free!

2. It's against LinkedIn's User Agreement for you to log into your clients' accounts to edit their LinkedIn accounts - as a result, this also violates violates Fiverr's ToS. So don't do it! You risk getting your client's Linkedin account shut down and your Fiverr account, too. You can still optimize your clients' Linkedin profile, but they will need to make the changes themselves.

3. Your prices are extremely low, especially with your level of experience. Sometimes low prices make buyers think that you are offering low quality. Have a plan in place to progressively increase your prices as you get more orders.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 1