impression and clicks

sheakh_fahad

1 hour ago, sheakh_fahad said:

to my expectation

Well, this may be the problem, you just barely opened your account. The fact that you are already receiving impressions and clicks are a positive fact compared to the hundreds of accounts that don't get even impressions.

What's the percentage of clicks you would consider effective? You have to have in mind that Fiverr's marketplace doesn't work like any search engine.

7 minutes ago, delower__boss said:

All time active on Fiverr

This is an useless advice that's been copy pasted thousands of times 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, shalock said:

Well, this may be the problem, you just barely opened your account. The fact that you are already receiving impressions and clicks are a positive fact compared to the hundreds of accounts that don't get even impressions.

What's the percentage of clicks you would consider effective? You have to have in mind that Fiverr's marketplace doesn't work like any search engine.

This is an useless advice that's been copy pasted thousands of times 🤦🏻‍♂️

100 to 1 where i got 47 to 1, the fact that i don't event from whom the click came though, buyer or random seller account.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, wp_ustaad said:

very very bad impression and click.. what should i do ?

Edit your gigs to "refresh" them...you will start getting more impressions and maybe clicks.
To get more clicks, make your thumbnail look good.

Do some research, go to a buyers account and search for what you are doing, look at what other people have in their thumbnails etc.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, delower__boss said:

All time active on Fiverr 

I tried following your advice back when you gave it on June 15. However, I got no sales. But I'm willing to try again if you still think it works. Maybe it's because I fell asleep after 48 hours of staring at my screen? Please confirm, sir. I need your valuable suggestions.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, vibronx said:

I tried following your advice back when you gave it on June 15

I started to read your comment and thought, really? no way someone took this seriously and its trying it again! Then the sarcasm clicked and got a good laugh.

Thanks! 😅

• Like 4
  • Haha 1