How to increase the opportunity to get order!!

vassistant07

Warm greetings to Everyone reading this message. 

I do work as Virtual Assitant specially work for them who are intersted to extand their business or want to Company register in Dubai. When i started my Fiverr journey i got couple of orders and successfully completed my clients projects and got good review. Its inspired me and most of my gig related PRO services. Last couple of months i am following that, clients knocking me, taking all the inifromations related business registration in Dubai, than they directly going to the authority by skipping me. Its not easy to get total cost, which freezone or mainland will be perfect for his business activities, what issue they could be face, what is the benifit etc. I can't ignore them when they want to know those informations, but they are not also ready to place order. Its really making me upset. 

Not understand what to do? what should i do? or am i doing any mistake? But see, when they asking me, each and every answer i am giving them properly. No one could say i have given them any wrong information. 

Any suggestion? 

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, vassistant07 said:

Not understand what to do? what should i do? or am i doing any mistake? But see, when they asking me, each and every answer i am giving them properly. No one could say i have given them any wrong information. 

By freely providing information, you are sending the message to the buyer that they don't need to place an order with you because you will answer their questions for free. If the buyer requests additional information, kindly tell the buyer that you would be more than happy to provide consultation and answer their question for a fee of $XX dollars. You could direct them to your "complete guide or information to register your company in Dubai" gig for $30.

• Like 12

Thanks a lot for your guildline.. But problem is they come first like they will proceed to register and its urgent and start the conversation with lots of question. As a seller i think i should answer them. when time for place order they just skip. even some client behaviour make really disappoint me. Like couple of days ago i have given a client 2 hours, once every information he got, he just left without saying any simple word. Sometime want to streight forward but later think at least will create opportunity to get a gig. so dont stop responding with the answers. 

But from next time i will follow your direction. Thanks again 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, vassistant07 said:

But from next time i will follow your direction. Thanks again 

You can answer the first question for free, then direct the buyers to your gig for the rest of the questions. Let them know that you are aware that their questions are urgent and that you will answer them as quickly as possible once they place the order. Your gig and service is all about answering questions, so it doesn't make sense for you to spend 2 hours answering questions for free in your inbox. If it takes 2 hours in your inbox, that really should be an order. You should be able to get more orders if you are directing your buyers to your gig, rather than providing free services.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10

Thanks again for your kind feedback and suggestion. But problem is usually buyers don't want to proceed still they got budget to register the company in Dubai. They seems first they will cross check the cost with their budget than they will spend money for the gig. Most importantly some buyers go directly to the freezones once they got idea. 🤐 Next time i will try with your way. Hope it will work and get some order. 

• Like 9