The start of the order problem, without submitting an offer!

serhatakgl

Question

Hello, I just got a notification. Someone new to Fiverr has started an order. How does he get the right to start an order without sending an offer? I did not accept anything, I did not see it.
I want to cancel the order, how can I cancel the order without damaging my rate? What is your suggestion?

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, serhatakgl said:

Someone new to Fiverr has started an order. How does he get the right to start an order without sending an offer?

Is this for your "Design unique hot sauce label gig"? This gig seems pretty straight forward. You will design a hot sauce label in 2 days.

You also don't even mention anywhere that you would like to be contacted first. Even if you did, as @donnovan86 mentioned, gigs are set up so that buyers can buy from you without contacting you.

23 minutes ago, serhatakgl said:

Do you have any suggestion at this stage?

Ask as many questions as possible to understand the buyer's requirement so that you can deliver a quality order to the buyer.

33 minutes ago, serhatakgl said:

And is there any way to disable this feature?

Only to select Seller Plus members who have the "Request to Order" feature.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Is this for your "Design unique hot sauce label gig"? This gig seems pretty straight forward. You will design a hot sauce label in 2 days.

You also don't even mention anywhere that you would like to be contacted first. Even if you did, as @donnovan86 mentioned, gigs are set up so that buyers can buy from you without contacting you.

Ask as many questions as possible to understand the buyer's requirement so that you can deliver a quality order to the buyer.

Only to select Seller Plus members who have the "Request to Order" feature.

Thanks, I decided to make.

• Like 2
  • Up 2