Emergency help needed!!!!

ahmed_faroquee

Hi there, 

I am a new seller. I need a from you guys. I have publish 6 gigs. But my 7th gig is not publish.

I have tried many times. When I click "Create a new gig" options it's redirect to the gigs page.

Is there any solution? Would you mind giving me suggestions?

Thanks

Ahmed Faroquee

Web & WordPress Expert.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, ahmed_faroquee said:

I am a new seller. I need a from you guys. I have publish 6 gigs. But my 7th gig is not publish.

Do you have a gig that's paused? I noticed that Fiverr does take those into account too, as I had a lot of paused gigs despite having 10 gigs open (As level 2 sellers, we can do 20). So that might be it.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Do you have a gig that's paused? I noticed that Fiverr does take those into account too, as I had a lot of paused gigs despite having 10 gigs open (As level 2 sellers, we can do 20). So that might be it.

If any gig is paused, it supposed to store as draft. But there is no gig on draft. All gigs are active. 

draft-3.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, uk1000 said:

If the above doesn't work you could ask contact customer support at the help desk. They could check your account and run a fix if there's something wrong or tell you why it's doing that.

I contact customer support two times for this problem, but it is sorrow that they do not heed to my problem.😥 Maybe they overview it later or not. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 11/27/2022 at 9:18 AM, ahmed_faroquee said:

If any gig is paused, it supposed to store as draft. But there is no gig on draft. All gigs are active. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ee64c7fa67e22280e03f89f429d3984f.jpeg

They are stored as Paused gigs, not drafts. And Fiverr says I have 13 gigs so.. it does matter how many are paused.

Drafts are incomplete gigs. Those are not published yet, hence the Draft moniker. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2