The mean buyer has become the best.

mariepetiti

So I had shared my story sometime back about a mean buyer who appreciated my work so much and called me the most professional person online, yet when it was time to leave a review he gave me a 4.7. I was so mad. I never wanted to work with him again but I didn't tell him that and I never ask for stars. I believe my beautiful work is perfect for a 5

I shared my story here and people commented, advised me and told me that 4.7 is not bad, also maybe I needed to improve somewhere, and I was advised to work with him to have a repeat buyer. That he wasn't being mean, I just needed to improve.

I listened, after a day the mean buyer ordered again with a good amount of money. I treated him well, communicated perfectly, gave him updates here and there and then I delivered his project. It took him a day without completing it. I thought I had made a mistake somewhere, waking up the next morning he had left a 5star and I was so happy and he was also very happy with my work promising to employ me in the near future.

I have learnt two things from this, that never give up and also there is room to improvement.

Don't just work on a project for the sake of getting money, give it your all, imagine it is you ordering and the seller wants to give you some fake service. Lets all be true to ourselves.

Marie Petiti 

• Like 11

On 11/26/2022 at 9:36 PM, mariepetiti said:

I listened, after a day the mean buyer ordered again with a good amount of money. I treated him well, communicated perfectly, gave him updates here and there and then I delivered his project. It took him a day without completing it. I thought I had made a mistake somewhere, waking up the next morning he had left a 5star and I was so happy and he was also very happy with my work promising to employ me in the near future.

That's great to hear, @mariepetiti! I loved your review! You now have a very happy repeat buyer who loves your "clear, concise communication." Great job and keep up the good work! 🙌

• Like 8