where can I find the buyer request of fiverr in the new update? Account notification bar or phone notification bar?

tanjim2164

Question

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, tanjim2164 said:

I didn't able to find any opportunity notification/message as Fiverr mentioned in their notification. Can anyone tell me where I can find the notification in account's notification bar or phone's bar!

Buyer Requests Feature is gone now! New Feature is Get Briefs

Go to "My Business" > Gigs > Check the top right side > Get Briefs (See the image). Enable it and test it with the different prices until you get the right job.

Seller.PNG.73cf5cf6a9b5014d8d00ceff769571f1.PNG

• Like 7

13 hours ago, tanjim2164 said:

I didn't able to find any opportunity notification/message as Fiverr mentioned in their notification. Can anyone tell me where I can find the notification in account's notification bar or phone's bar!

Once you have the "Get brief" option turned on as @smartdezigns explains, your notification messages will show up in the same spot on your desktop and mobile as your other notifications. If you aren't getting any notifications, then there are no matches for you at the moment.

• Like 5

This change that they have made to now receive independent order briefs has not been an improvement. One had the freedom to choose between the proposals of the clients, now we only have to wait for the system to show us an offer, and it has happened to me that the possible client seeks to defraud me with different jobs than the initial proposal. Bad system change by Fiverr

• Like 2