Gigs can't be found on any page

osmanbnj

Hello I'm level one seller on Fiverr 

I have been on the platform for 5 months now had a decent success with sales 

It was my best month so far and i had few issues with some orders as they were missing requirements

So i had to extend delivery time multiple times in order to fix the requirements issue and the continue to work on the projects 

Little did i know my gigs disappeared from the platform no matter what keywords i put in i just can't find them 

I contacted support several times they said nothing is wrong but i am not getting any impressions messages or even clicks 

Right after i extended multiple orders at once 

Did anyone experience this before 

Any advices on how to resolve 

Thank you very much 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

On 11/25/2022 at 9:24 PM, osmanbnj said:

extend delivery

Hi!

I've used extended delivery times a lot of times, is a great tool and as long your buyer agrees to it and is because of the buyer's requirements it should not give you any trouble.

I say as long as its because of the buyer because using the extended delivery won't affect your gigs, however, if you use it because you ran late in the order that may bother the buyer and then make him/her give you a public or private bad review, that indeed can affect your gigs.

my gigs disappeared from the platform no matter what keywords i put in

You may search your gig and never found it, that doesn't mean any other buyer can find it. Fiverr's marketplace works dynamically so what you see probably isn't the same your potential buyers see.

contacted support several times

They answer is totally normal, they can't do nothing about it. First because everything seems normal with your gigs, and secondm because if your gigs were affected by a bad review they can't do anything about it.

Hope it helps!

• Like 4