Buyer Report me after getting a quote from me (Did not place order)

hasanqaiser

Question

I am level 2 seller with 5-star rating on Fiverr. Recently I got message from a buyer and I asked him to provide me detailed requirements. He provided me all the requirements and DUMMY Data File. I have reviewed everything and asked him about the timeline and the his budget for the project, he said he has 50 usd budget. I said that your requirements are advanced and it will fall into custom order category and I will charge in between 300-400 usd, else I cannot take this project. He accussed me that I am overcharging him and threaten me that he will report me for overcharging him. I was so calm and politely explained him that your requirements are advanced and I cannot do it in 50 usd. He could negotiate with me or could take quotes from other sellers but he directly reported with me with no reason and behvaed rudely with me.

Note: He did not place an order. He came to my inbox first.

What should I do now? I am worried. Please guide me. 

Edited by hasanqaiser
  • Like 10
  • Sad 4
  • Up 2

8 answers to this question

No Worries about that, as long as you don't say anything that will make the client report you, no harm will be done. Fiverr won't punish you for not closing the deal. Clients/Customer can always search for others sellers. 

I think you shouldn't be worried if they report you because you are overcharging. It's about the quality and professionalism, I think. 

Just tell Support You didn't do anything wrong they can review and see the messages on your inbox. If they see no harm was done. that the client just, want to get the hard work done for a cheap price then no problem for you. 

You just Want a Fair Pay for Fair Service.

Edited by supercalifra923
  • Like 17

7 hours ago, supercalifra923 said:

No Worries about that, as long as you don't say anything that will make the client report you, no harm will be done. Fiverr won't punish you for not closing the deal. Clients/Customer can always search for others sellers. 

I think you shouldn't be worried if they report you because you are overcharging. It's about the quality and professionalism, I think. 

Just tell Support You didn't do anything wrong they can review and see the messages on your inbox. If they see no harm was done. that the client just, want to get the hard work done for a cheap price then no problem for you. 

You just Want a Fair Pay for Fair Service.

Thank you for the information. Yes, I did not say anything to the client and I was calm throughout the discussion and I was explaining the technical aspects about the project that why I am charging this much. I reported that buyer to CS team and sent all the chat screenshots as well. I am using Fiverr for last 2 years and this was the first time I have faced such situation. Thank you mate for guiding me.

• Like 11