When Did You Get Your First Order On Fiverr?

tanvir_h1

Question

22 answers to this question

For many people, it's common to wait months. This is especially the case for people who get very specific with the genre of their gig. But, that does mean less competition (and greater likelihood of a sale!) as a result. However, that can be ruined if a gig description contains several grammar and formatting issues since it will lessen the buyer's confidence in the seller. 

• Like 8
  • Up 4

On 11/25/2022 at 5:32 PM, mamun_b2b said:

I'm a new seller. 

As a new seller, my curious mind wants to know when you got first order on Fiverr. 

Please share your experience. It will inspire the new sellers as like me. 

Thanks

You are welcome on board. Well , I hit my first order in less that a month and it consist for a month again until it start fluctuating. But yours might not be. It also depends on your service 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, atulcodex said:

There is not only one reason to rank on Fiverr and earn dollars like
- Active hours on fiverr
- Gig category competition
- Gig title
- Gig image
- etc

You can learn it step by step from Fiverr free cours, follow the link below
https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

Thanks for your comment, but what I really want to know is how you got your first order. Can you share your experience with me? 😊

• Like 6

Just now, rashelrayhan said:

Thanks for your comment, but what I really want to know is how you got your first order. Can you share your experience with me? 😊

In short, I have learned and experienced the behavior of Fiverr like how Fiverr works and how recommends gigs to customers. And according to that i have optimized my gigs and results are coming one after another

• Like 7