How can get more clicks

kosalarathnayek

10 hours ago, kosalarathnayek said:

my gig impressions going down day by day. one of my gig has a 5 star review and that gig also going down. should I edit my gigs

I suggest you better not. sometimes it happens. i have faced this problem too. it may solve automatically within somedays. 

if you edit your gig, the gig will lose the position. Have patience.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, kosalarathnayek said:

one of my gig has a 5 star review. is it possible to get more orders for an one review gig. also that gig getting good impressions too 

Hi @kosalarathnayek, I thought your recent good review addressed any concerns that I had with your first 3.7-star review. If you keep delivering quality work and show that you are able to meet your customers' expectations, you should be able to continue to get orders. You might have had a rocky start, but that initial review was two years ago and you are showing that you are taking your business seriously now.

You might also want to add gig videos and more samples of your portfolio to give yourself more credibility with your buyers.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

On 11/27/2022 at 11:10 AM, kosalarathnayek said:

did you get any orders or briefs past months?

Well, I have completed 23 Orders this month (November 2022) so I am chilling these days. I have not turned on the Get Briefs Feature because I don't need it. Direct/Organic Orders and Repeat Buyers are enough for me! ✌️

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1

• 3 weeks later...

a lot of new sellers asking for help to get orders. I always telling no one can help to get an order. sharing gigs on social media won't help at all and staying online not going to help you get orders or rank. this is what I have learned, I have asked many people to help me to get orders as you asked now. but nobody can help you. you are the only one who can help yourself. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @kosalarathnayeki am also a new seller at Fiverr. And low gig impressions main cause is using of low demanding tags i.e the tags that are not used at all.so if u r using such tags in Ur gig then go and edit the GIG and change Ur tags. Secondly be active at Fiverr and spend time here so Ur gig impressions shall increase..I hope u will get the results..

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1