I completed an order and the buyer accepted it, but it does not give me the option to leave feedback?

kevineaton407

Question

I completed an order and the buyer accepted it, but it does not give me the option to leave feedback nor can I leave feedback for him. What gives? It was a revision, but I've had an order revised before and feedback was still left. does it matter that he is a repeat customer for the 3rd time?

• Like 4

4 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, kevineaton407 said:

I completed an order and the buyer accepted it, but it does not give me the option to leave feedback nor can I leave feedback for him. What gives? It was a revision, but I've had an order revised before and feedback was still left. does it matter that he is a repeat customer for the 3rd time?

Hi @kevineaton407, your buyer will need to leave feedback first - then you will be able to leave feedback on your buyer. However, if the buyer leaves feedback too late, you might not be able to leave feedback (both reviews have to be completed within 10 days of the delivery date).

Please note that feedback is optional and buyers don't have to leave a review at all.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, kevineaton407 said:

hmmm..I wonder why they wouldn't. guess im being paranoid ..I must have done an alright job they're ordering again

It becomes tedious to leave reviews on the same seller, especially for repeat buyers. Other buyers are just busy and don't want to go through the hassle of leaving a permanent, public review.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @kevineaton407, your buyer will need to leave feedback first - then you will be able to leave feedback on your buyer. However, if the buyer leaves feedback too late, you might not be able to leave feedback (both reviews have to be completed within 10 days of the delivery date).

Please note that feedback is optional and buyers don't have to leave a review at all.

hmmm..I wonder why they wouldn't. guess im being paranoid ..I must have done an alright job they're ordering again

• Like 4