Buyer Briefs I receive don't match with my services

translations25

Question

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem since the implementation of Buyer Briefs. I have received 3 or 4 briefs in total, and none of them matched the services I offer.

The thing is, I am a translator who works in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, and English). However, all the Buyer Briefs I received were tasks concerning completely different languages.

Moreover, today I received a match for a gig where the Industry was labelled as Education: the buyer was looking for an Arabic tutor. That is way off from the services I offer 😄

Does anyone know if there is any way to fix this?

Thanks for reading!
Eliza

• Like 12
  • Up 4

8 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, translations25 said:

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem since the implementation of Buyer Briefs. I have received 3 or 4 briefs in total, and none of them matched the services I offer.

The thing is, I am a translator who works in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, and English). However, all the Buyer Briefs I received were tasks concerning completely different languages.

Moreover, today I received a match for a gig where the Industry was labelled as Education: the buyer was looking for an Arabic tutor. That is way off from the services I offer 😄

Does anyone know if there is any way to fix this?

Thanks for reading!
Eliza

I don't get any brief yet. I think my gig's aren't matched. Should I edit my gig's or create a new gig [ there is no review in my gig's and I am a new seller]

• Like 12

1 hour ago, mustasimjawad said:

I don't get any brief yet. I think my gig's aren't matched. Should I edit my gig's or create a new gig [ there is no review in my gig's and I am a new seller]

Not sure... But judging from my experience, briefs is a rare occurence, so it's okay if you haven't received any yet.

• Like 11