Order completed but seller did not provide source file, only mock up file

ernesttomas

Hello,

A month ago, i bought an art work, the delivery included source file, ready to print file, mock up etc...

I received as a final delivery only a mock up file with the design in a t shirt, but not the ready to print nor the source file.

I did not notice that so i accepted the delivery, is it possible to request a refund/receive the files?

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

54 minutes ago, ernesttomas said:

Hello,

A month ago, i bought an art work, the delivery included source file, ready to print file, mock up etc...

I received as a final delivery only a mock up file with the design in a t shirt, but not the ready to print nor the source file.

I did not notice that so i accepted the delivery, is it possible to request a refund/receive the files?

Did you reach out to the seller for the ready-to-print and source files? I would do that before requesting a refund or cancelation.

In the future, always double check the files before approving - it will make things so much easier for both you and your sellers.

• Like 7

If the Seller blocked you, double check the order page and make sure that "source file" is included in the contract. If it is not, then nothing can be done except buy the source files separately, if they even exist. If the source file is included in your purchase, then you have legitimate grounds for cancellation per the Fiverr ToS.

If you do want to give the Seller a chance, you could reach out to Fiverr Customer Support and ask they contact the Seller for you. 

Question: can you open the Seller's profile? If not, then it's likely that the Seller is banned, in which case you should definitely request a refund.

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 5