7 Year old account, excellent ratings, no warning, Suddenly closed!

babajee

Question

Hello

My account was made in March 2015. It was in very good standing, got excellent ratings, never had a complaint. I even have 2 outstanding orders but suddenly got an email saying my account has been closed and decision is final.

No warning, no reason, nothing!!

WHY?? What did I even do? How is this fair?? :( :(

Regards

• Like 6
  • Sad 4

5 answers to this question

Perhaps it had something to do with your profile which said you learned to "hack/crack" at an early age. I am sure using that skill is against Fiverr's TOS.

Plus, Your overall rating is 4.7 stars even though all your gigs display glowing 5-Star reviews. You must have deleted the gig with the poor reviews, and more than likely, the buyers who left you poor reviews left not-so-good private reviews that led to your account being terminated.

Also, your letter from Fiverr should have explained the reason for your profile shut down.

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 9.24.21 AM.png

• Like 10

3 hours ago, babajee said:

Hello

My account was made in March 2015. It was in very good standing, got excellent ratings, never had a complaint. I even have 2 outstanding orders but suddenly got an email saying my account has been closed and decision is final.

No warning, no reason, nothing!!

WHY?? What did I even do? How is this fair?? 😞 😞

Regards

You should contact the Customer Support to find out the reason. Tell them everything.

• Like 8