Order Cancellation

liwei_254

54 minutes ago, liwei_254 said:

Can declining an order cancellation lead to account suspension?

It's your right to decline an order cancellation.

That being said, it will most likely lead to a bad review. If you force the buyer to accept your work and they clearly don't want to, they will write a negative review most likely. So, it's a risk that you will need to understand. With that being said, account suspension appears when you are breaking the Fiverr rules. If you're not breaking the Fiverr rules in any way, then you shouldn't be worried about getting suspended.

So, unless you did something wrong and broke the Fiverr rules, the main thing to worry would be a bad review. Why does the buyer want to cancel? Was your work not ok, are they asking for extra work? Since I don't know the specifics of your situation, it's hard to offer any advice.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

It's your right to decline an order cancellation.

That being said, it will most likely lead to a bad review. If you force the buyer to accept your work and they clearly don't want to, they will write a negative review most likely. So, it's a risk that you will need to understand. With that being said, account suspension appears when you are breaking the Fiverr rules. If you're not breaking the Fiverr rules in any way, then you shouldn't be worried about getting suspended.

So, unless you did something wrong and broke the Fiverr rules, the main thing to worry would be a bad review. Why does the buyer want to cancel? Was your work not ok, are they asking for extra work? Since I don't know the specifics of your situation, it's hard to offer any advice.

Really thoughtful feedback.

About the specifics. The client ordered a review despite me delivering decent work from my point view. But, the client is always right. So I did the revision and delivered again but still, the client insisted for an order cancellation despite me delivering work as per the requirements provided. 

I think this is a policy that fiverr needs to revise since, we are not assured of sincerity of such actions. What if the buyer decides to cancel an order in spite of the seller delivering work that is well done?

• Like 3

Question:

28 minutes ago, liwei_254 said:

this is a policy that fiverr needs to revise since, we are not assured of sincerity of such actions. What if the buyer decides to cancel an order in spite of the seller delivering work that is well done?

Answered:

28 minutes ago, liwei_254 said:

me delivering decent work from my point view

This is where a neutral third party can judge your work's merit.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, liwei_254 said:

I followed what was stated on the rquirements.

"from your own point of view" as well, don't you think?

Anyway, go to customer service. My own experience with them is that they don't cancel on the buyer's behalf unless it's obvious that something is wrong with the work. From their point of view:classic_wink:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

"from your own point of view" as well, don't you think?

Anyway, go to customer service. My own experience with them is that they don't cancel on the buyer's behalf unless it's obvious that something is wrong with the work. From their point of view:classic_wink:

Well, I guess your missing the point here.

I never asked about fiverr cancellation on behalf of the buyer. My question was "Can declining an order cancellation lead to account suspension?

Now about "from my own point view" There were two accounts on my statement and I said, the work was relevant "from my own point view" before the revision and I had no problem handling the revision. I had a problem with the buyer asking for a cancellation after the revision.

Now, I'll be grateful if you gave me an appropriate answer.

Thanks. 

Edited by liwei_254
  • Like 3