Fiverr Gig Promote

jagannathroydip

You might see it in your gig pricing page. It says "Gain repeat orders with monthly subscriptions, and offer discounts to encourage sales".

So if a buyer sees "subscribe to save" then there could be a discount for buyers (at a percentage set by the seller) if they had a monthly subscription to a gig/package compared to buying it normally each time.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You might see it in your gig pricing page. It says "Gain repeat orders with monthly subscriptions, and offer discounts to encourage sales".

So if a buyer sees "subscribe to save" then there could be a discount for buyers (at a percentage set by the seller) if they had a monthly subscription to a gig/package compared to buying it normally each time.

I'm a new seller, can I turn it on?

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, jagannathroydip said:

Try editing the gig and going to the gig pricing page. If there's an option there for subscriptions then you can otherwise no.

It also might be dependent on which category your gig is in.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jagannathroydip said:

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

Try editing the gig and going to the gig pricing page. If there's an option there for subscriptions then you can otherwise no.

Hi @jagannathroydip - this is how it will look at the bottom of the gig pricing page:

image.thumb.png.d19d5ca5514af745a6d1654e7a3b1585.png

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jagannathroydip said:

one of the gig is showing very low why?

Low impressions means Fiverr's algorithm doesn't feel like the gig is relevant when buyers search for your service. Or there isn't enough interest in the service you are offering.

Check with your title, tags, and gig descriptions to see if it clearly matches the service that you offer. I had one word in one of my gig titles that completely changed to the audience Fiverr was showing my gig to. Once I changed that word, I was able to attract the right audience.

Do your market research and make sure that the service you offer is one that buyers are interested in. This may require that you restructure your gig and packages so that it is more appealing to your target buyers.

• Like 7
  • Up 5

Is your that GIG is showing the same number of impressions and clicks everyday?

Then check Ur that GIG is active or not.

Go to contact support then go to viewing GIG statistics and then swipe down and go to still need help. Then click gigs and watch Ur that GIG is active or not.

On the other hand where in dashboard it shows active gig that really doesn't mean active apply the process I have shown above.

If Ur gig is active but not getting impressions and clicks then don't edit just delete that and again publish another gig cause editing GIG cause low rankings.

I hope u will get good results 🙂 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, vickieito said:

Check with your title, tags, and gig descriptions to see if it clearly matches the service that you offer. I had one word in one of my gig titles that completely changed to the audience Fiverr was showing my gig to. Once I changed that word, I was able to attract the right audience.

dear, @vickieito

I have set 5 tags but why is 3 tags showing in my Gig?I think I set 5 tags but my gig shows 3 tags which is why my impression is low.  What can I do now?

And your advice so many helpful for me thanks a lot.

tag.jpg

tag1.jpg

• Like 5