Has anyone's gig been automatically moved to another category?

rabiulr

I recently received a notification from fiverr telling me that "We're expanding the services we offer and are excited to share this news with you. To help you gain greater exposure, we moved your Gig", from Programming & Tech/ WordPress / WP Installation & Setup to Programming & Tech/ Website Maintenance/ Installation to ensure all the relevant customers are viewing your services. 

Therefore,   Programming & Tech >  WordPress > installation change => Programming & Tech >  Website Maintenance > installation

Now the bottom line is that they changed my service category so I am worried will I get the service jobs for which I have published the gig?

Please I seek advice from senior freelancers. Now should I select the previous category again or this is enough.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

• Like 4
  • Up 2

Last yesterday fiverr mail me my “design wix website, wix design or wix ecommerce”, from Programming & Tech/ Website Builders & CMS/ Full Website Creation to Programming & Tech/ Website Development/ Wix to ensure all the relevant customers are viewing your services.

It's like what happened to anyone.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, mahananda_ray said:

Last yesterday fiverr mail me my “design wix website, wix design or wix ecommerce”, from Programming & Tech/ Website Builders & CMS/ Full Website Creation to Programming & Tech/ Website Development/ Wix to ensure all the relevant customers are viewing your services.

It's like what happened to anyone.

@mahananda_ray yes i had it too. there was a few update made on fiverr gig yesterday. Don't worry it won't harm your gigs or profile

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1