Jump to content

Do you need skills test for Fiverr?


kn_tisha

Recommended Posts

The answer is no, you don't need qualifications for Fiverr. Fiverr is a platform that allows people to offer their services for $5. These services can be anything from writing articles to creating videos. As long as you are providing a service that someone is willing to pay for, you can list it on Fiverr.

Edited by kn_tisha
  • Like 14
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a HUGE difference between needing skills and needing qualifications.

You absolutely do need skills -- professional, marketable ones. Qualifications? Not official ones.

I would amend your final sentence to this: "As long as you are providing a service that someone is willing to pay for AND that does not break Fiverr TOS and user policies, you can list it on Fiverr."

  • Like 16
  • Up 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • kn_tisha changed the title to Do you need skills test for Fiverr?
10 minutes ago, melanielm said:

There is a HUGE difference between needing skills and needing qualifications.

You absolutely do need skills -- professional, marketable ones. Qualifications? Not official ones.

I would amend your final sentence to this: "As long as you are providing a service that someone is willing to pay for AND that does not break Fiverr TOS and user policies, you can list it on Fiverr."

I agree with your words but I also think that skill test is not that important in Fiverr

  • Like 14
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, kn_tisha said:

The answer is no, you don't need qualifications for Fiverr. Fiverr is a platform that allows people to offer their services for $5. These services can be anything from writing articles to creating videos. As long as you are providing a service that someone is willing to pay for, you can list it on Fiverr.

What Qualifications ?

Do you mean by qualification ? If you mean academic qualification, I agree with you, yes there no need academic qualification as compulsory on Fiverr but we should have minimum educational qualification otherwise we can not navigate on Fiverr because you know Fiverr is an international marketplace where versatile people there are.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by ahmed_faroquee
  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ahmed_faroquee said:

What Qualifications ?

Do you mean academic or institutional qualification or anything? If you mean academic qualification, I agree with you, yes there no need academic qualification as compulsory on Fiverr but we should have minimum educational qualification otherwise we can not navigate on Fiverr because you know Fiverr is an international marketplace where versatile people there are.

 

   I think you didn't see my topic I said about the skill test I think the skill test is not that important in fiber hope now you understand what      skill I am talking about..Thank's

 

 

 

 

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, kn_tisha said:

but I also think that skill test is not that important in Fiverr

Actually, in certain categories, people do have to take a skill test to be able to even publish a Gig in those categories, so, for those, it's not just important, but even mandatory.

  • Like 11
  • Up 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, webdevexpert0 said:

Yeah! but, I'm expert in English

I see you are also a model.

1833813766_Screenshot2022-11-22at4_42_53PM.png.58c27f951170cda6de3c02e7bebac96d.png

 

4 hours ago, kn_tisha said:

These services can be anything from writing articles to creating videos.

Before Fiverr would let me publish my letter writing gig I had to take and pass an English test.

  • Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why did you ask a question and then immediately respond to it as if it were an answer?

I agree that Fiverr does not need to have skill tests or the current ones suffice.

I recommend that Fiverr introduce a bridging level between "Level 2" and "Top Rated Seller" which would cost some money to validate the seller's English skills (like an IELTS score), since most of the services are expected to be rendered in English. The exemptions will apply to verified ID sellers who have earned their education qualifications from a native English-speaking institution.

My opinion, although not necessarily the most popular one …

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...