Unable to read notification

every_solutions

AoA,

Hope your fine,

I'm Rashid, Senior Full Stack Engineer, i'm facing issue in notifications system of fiver, once I click on notification, notification popup will show but unable to read the complete message, I suggest development team to add complete notification text into title attribute or design and develop a separate notifications listing and notification detail page, thanks 

Screenshot (28).png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, every_solutions said:

AoA,

Hope your fine,

I'm Rashid, Senior Full Stack Engineer, i'm facing issue in notifications system of fiver, once I click on notification, notification popup will show but unable to read the complete message, I suggest development team to add complete notification text into title attribute or design and develop a separate notifications listing and notification detail page, thanks 

Screenshot (28).png

Wa alaikum asalam

I am not sure but it looks like your notification is also about the changing the category of gig your into the other one (where it fits). Check your all gigs.

Click on your gig and see the blue colored text above gig title. Fiverr has added your gig in the right and relevant category).

P.S. Could you please show the screenshot clearly. Just crop the message part and send here so that we can guide properly!

• Like 2