AFTER RECIEVING 2 FIVE STAR REVIEW AND A GOOD RATING WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO MY GIG

hastas

Question

I worked for a buyer and delivered the order within two days , then the buyer left fiverr after confirming my work is done without accepting the order, three days after the order auto marked and i messaged him in fiverr inbox he come back and left a review on my GIG but after the review my account is flunctuating, I MEAN MY GIG IS IN PAGE ONE BEFORE BUT NOW I SEE IT IN PAGE THREE, SEVEN AND EIGHT anytime i search now.... Am confused help me please.

What do you suggest i do?
NB:-i stay online almost 24 hours with this account everyday

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

Ranking is completely driven by an algorithm that we do not know. It is so "obscure" that it could be as it was randomly moving gigs up and down.

Of course we do know that it does not operate randomly, but some common sense and some recognized patterns could point you towards the direction to enhance your ranking.

But worrying abour your ranking is useless.

Every minute you spend playing "spot your gig in the serach results", is a minute you are wasting, time that you could invest in looking throughout the forum for tips and guides on how to enhance your gig picture, description, metadata etc. Time you could invest in finding ways to enhance your services and the output of your work so your buyers will be more satisfied and, eventually, your ranking will enhance as well! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3