I want to ask, this is against fiverr tos

pramodchoudh188

Question

Hello Community, I want to ask a little question. if I send this below message to my inbox clients. this is against Fiverr TOS or not and is this part of slang language?

"Hello Mate How are you? So, let’s introduce you about most awaited sale that is BLACK FRIDAY Sale! I have announced huge discount to enjoy the black Friday sale for the ICO development, NFT marketplace website, Smart Contract generation, Daaps development, Token Stacking and NFT stacking, Web design and development Wallet integration and many more…. Come and join me. https://www.fiverr.com/pramodchoudh188 For sample, website drop me message in inbox."

I am waiting for better answer.

• Like 8

6 answers to this question

I'm not sure how many buyers would like it if you called them "mate".

What I'm sure is that it's strictly forbidden to send unsolicited messages. If you have buyers who have agreed to receive such messages from you, you can send them; but if not, if just one of them marks your message as spam, you'll be in trouble.

• Like 4
  • Up 6

Hello! 

My opinion on this matter would be that you should not send such messages to the clients. 

I guess, it is only suitable to send messages to a client when:

1. You are communicating with the client before an order. 

2. An order is going on and you are discussing the order details. 

Other than that, like the message you have mentioned above, would be considered as spam I guess. It will only do bad to your account than good. Because spamming will lead your account towards restriction. 

I suggest you to read the Fiverr TOS thoroughly so you can understand it better. 

Good luck!

• Like 5
  • Up 3

7 hours ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

"Hello Mate How are you? So, let’s introduce you about most awaited sale that is BLACK FRIDAY Sale! I have announced huge discount to enjoy the black Friday sale for the ICO development, NFT marketplace website, Smart Contract generation, Daaps development, Token Stacking and NFT stacking, Web design and development Wallet integration and many more…. Come and join me. https://www.fiverr.com/pramodchoudh188 For sample, website drop me message in inbox."

To me, this is spam.

• Like 6
  • Up 5

15 hours ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

they discussed it with us some time ago.

What did they discuss with you, exactly? And did they ask you to send them a reminder, a message, or a discount later?

If they have talked about a project but didn't place the order and didn't tell you to remind them about the project at a later time or let them know if you lowered the price, your message will be spam.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, catwriter said:

I'm not sure how many buyers would like it if you called them "mate".

What I'm sure is that it's strictly forbidden to send unsolicited messages. If you have buyers who have agreed to receive such messages from you, you can send them; but if not, if just one of them marks your message as spam, you'll be in trouble.

But I send this message to increase my sale because everyone knows the market going into a crisis then every seller wants some earnings so we can't send this message to our old clients. they discussed it with us some time ago.

• Like 4