No impressions problem

sardarahmad360

Question

Hello Experts,

I have created a thumbnail designing gig I created gig 3 days ago when i open the 'Gigs' option I do not see any impressions but when I click that gig to see 'gig performance' the bar shows i got 19 impressions I am really confused what is wrong with 'gigs' option why it is not showing impressions on main page. I will be thankful if anyone help me.

Edited by sardarahmad360
I shared my gig link now I removed that
  • Like 9

2 answers to this question

On 11/21/2022 at 12:18 PM, sardarahmad360 said:

I have created a thumbnail designing gig I created gig 3 days ago when i open the 'Gigs' option I do not see any impressions but when I click that gig to see 'gig performance' the bar shows i got 19 impressions I am really confused what is wrong with 'gigs' option why it is not showing impressions on main page. I will be thankful if anyone help me.

Hi @sardarahmad360, it sounds like everything is working as it should - you won't see your impressions unless you click on each gig to see how it is performing. Also, there currently isn't a graph that will show a summary of all the impressions you are getting for all your gigs.

The good news is, you are getting impressions, so monitor your impressions to see if they are increasing over time (and if you are getting clicks). Try optimizing your gigs so that impressions turn into clicks and clicks turn into orders.

• Like 7