How To Rank My Gig On ? (Wordpress website creation ) Is It Highly Hard ?

tharinduslaksha

Question

Hi. Experts, Please informe me if you know. 

Title -  I will build and design any type of website using wordpress

Rating - 3 (They Are Not From Impressions, They Are From My Previous Clients Who Needed Websites)

Orders Inprogress - 2 (They Are Not From Impressions, They Are From My Previous Clients Who Needed Websites)

Related Tags

My Total Rating In The Account - 19 (May increase About 11 within 12 days)

My Level - New Seller (Will Go Level 1 On this month)

How hard is to Rank this gig on 1st page ? (Presently, I'm reciving only about 10-20 impressions per a day)

Thank You!!

• Like 14

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, tharinduslaksha said:

Hi. Experts, Please informe me if you know. 

Title -  I will build and design any type of website using wordpress

Rating - 3 (They Are Not From Impressions, They Are From My Previous Clients Who Needed Websites)

Orders Inprogress - 2 (They Are Not From Impressions, They Are From My Previous Clients Who Needed Websites)

Related Tags

My Total Rating In The Account - 19 (May increase About 11 within 12 days)

My Level - New Seller (Will Go Level 1 On this month)

How hard is to Rank this gig on 1st page ? (Presently, I'm reciving only about 10-20 impressions per a day)

Thank You!!

You can post you gig on social media. By sharing/marketing social media you can take buyer in the fiverr. It is not so hard to rank your gig. On the other hand its very hard too. so be active in Fiverr, marketing your gigs, follow the guidelines of fiverr. All the best wishes to you.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, dilrubahasan222 said:

your All keywords are highly competitive. Two keywords should be low competitive. Everything else is fine. Be active in the fiverr and do marketing on different social media. I hope all of us will be well inshallah.

Thank You🥰

5 hours ago, isaqibullah said:

Wordpress Niche is highly competitive,  you have to work hard find more potential clients and deliver on time. Try getting repetitive clients they are best for boosting your gig ranking.

Thank You🥰

• Like 5