2 months being on Fiverr, and I still haven't gotten a single order.

aleksandar122

Hi @aleksandar122, Welcome to the forum!

1 hour ago, aleksandar122 said:

Is there a way to change this

If you are serious about your business, it will show in your profile and gig. You can start by optimizing your gigs. You only wrote 1 sentence in your profile bio, your gig description is very short, and there isn't much in your gallery. Buyers will expect to see a little more effort put into your gig. If you have 6+ years of experience and over 100 customers, show it! You have a gallery where you can put 3 images and 2 PDFs to show off your skills and experience. Take advantage of it!

should just quit and find a normal job?

It isn't uncommon for someone to take 90 days to find a job. This includes all the time it takes to find the potential jobs, submit applications, interview, and get accepted. However, once accepted, you'll have a guaranteed salary each month and can have the peace of mind that comes with job security.

I want honest answers.

You'll have to be honest with yourself. What are you looking to gain from freelancing? If it's job security, then maybe freelancing isn't for you. Many new sellers don't get their first order in two months. And even after they get the first order, it doesn't guarantee them getting another order. Orders don't just flow once you get the first couple of orders or even the first 20 orders. There might even be some months with no orders at all.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

I guess Vickie pretty much said everything that needs to be said.
I'm not sure what you were looking for when you joined Fiverr,  were you hoping to make it into a full time job??
If so, I'm afraid that's not appearing in your gigs. I'm gonna pull a @jonbaas here and say what have you done to market your gig after
creating it? 2 months can be seen as both long and short, but did you market your gigs? Did you try reaching out to your target audience?
Or did you just create your gigs and wait, hoping that someone will pay attention to it?
If it's the latter, you might be in the wrong place.
It IS possible to get orders constantly without promoting your gigs at all, but I believe in most cases you need to do much more after creating them.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

14 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @aleksandar122, Welcome to the forum!

If you are serious about your business, it will show in your profile and gig. You can start by optimizing your gigs. You only wrote 1 sentence in your profile bio, your gig description is very short, and there isn't much in your gallery. Buyers will expect to see a little more effort put into your gig. If you have 6+ years of experience and over 100 customers, show it! You have a gallery where you can put 3 images and 2 PDFs to show off your skills and experience. Take advantage of it!

It isn't uncommon for someone to take 90 days to find a job. This includes all the time it takes to find the potential jobs, submit applications, interview, and get accepted. However, once accepted, you'll have a guaranteed salary each month and can have the peace of mind that comes with job security.

You'll have to be honest with yourself. What are you looking to gain from freelancing? If it's job security, then maybe freelancing isn't for you. Many new sellers don't get their first order in two months. And even after they get the first order, it doesn't guarantee them getting another order. Orders don't just flow once you get the first couple of orders or even the first 20 orders. There might even be some months with no orders at all.

💯

• Like 1