GETTING LESS IMPRESSIONS

ankkkulsingh

Hi @ankkkulsingh, You are in a competitive field, so you'll need to make sure that your gigs are optimized so that you stand out from the competition. You could utilize the 3 gig images, 2 PDFs, and videos for each of your gigs to increase user engagement with your gigs and increase chances of you getting an order. The time you spend working on your portfolio and samples will show in the quality of your gig and buyers will notice.

When I was a new seller, with no reviews or orders, my portfolio was the reason for buyers placing orders with me. It was the only thing that gave me credibility. So work hard on putting together samples for your buyers to look at and videos that show off your skills. Try to tailor you gigs to a specific niche to reduce the competition that you are up against. This will increase the changes for your success.

For more information on how you can improve you business during the slow times, you can take a look at this article here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

• Like 1