Help Shape Logo Maker seller Dashboard! (Discussion inside)👇🏻

Logo Maker Team

Hey Designers! Yes, you! 

You asked, we listened. You’ve mentioned the need for a new Logo Maker Seller Dashboard for a while now, and now we’re in the process of ideating. While we work, we figured the best way to make sure we meet your needs is to ask you directly!

While endless possible improvements and a wishlist a mile long, your feedback will help us prioritize which features to finalize first. After all, no one knows your selling experience better than you.

So we’re inviting you, our designers, to share your thoughts!

Help us with our product journey by answering any of the following in the comments below:  

• What would you find helpful in a Logo Maker Seller Dashboard?
  • What features are missing?
  • What would you like to be able to do that you are unable to currently?
  • Are there any steps we can take to make the dashboard more efficient?
  • What would you like to track more efficiently? 
  • What is your biggest challenge? We want to help!

Tell us your ideas in the comment section below and start discussions with other sellers in the comments.

YrVP9c9AnhCLUSAwRmN_sdK3QQNJwfxCdFyd_RDpTiwwyI_qxNxtFPhWFdfhY-DVMfjd6V8XfhsPvG1fgnCqHZ0QFSlPxf-GgJF79EtGBTmXTfR8RcWFtNE57BODtiy_OJBHoDkmDqfe9puu7voL0fTiv24zEpVj6mbUm8JROOvgvsuepnOi9PpWIz-sCQ

• Like 21

Wow, that's awesome, thanks! Here are my thoughts.

What would you find helpful in a Logo Maker Seller Dashboard?

If I could have one request, it would be to help speed up the logo uploading and editing process in any possible way. Right now it's really slow and monotonous if you try to add more then a single logo at the time. For each logo edit you have to load it's own personal page, and then move between different subpages. I understand that it's necessary for the layout editing, but can some of the edit features be moved or doubled on the shared logo page?

I would love if we would be able to edit tags and categories of the logos from the Seller Dashboard. It would save tons of time for mass-editing and mass-uploading. Right now addying new logos is a super slow process that often takes me longer then drawing the logo in the first place. And it seems like most of that time is spent loading pages. I would happily upload much more logos than I do now, if this process could be easier and faster.

I would also appreciate any statistics that you could show us. Anything would help.

What features are missing?

We used to have a page where we could see all of our logos in action. It's missing now. I would love to have it back. And it would be double awesome if I could link to that page and use it as a store/public portfolio.

The share button doesn't allow us to change the text from the default "Brand name". The previous version of the view all logos page allowed us to do that, and it was a useful feature.

The search doesn't work for me most of the time, even if I search for the exact name of the logo. Every time I have to scroll through them all.

Also, having them all in a single column list is really inefficient. Especially because they have to pause and load every 20 logos or so. Getting to the one at the bottom takes ages.

What is your biggest challenge? We want to help!

I don't know if that's relevant enough to this exact topic, but my biggest challenge with Fiverr Logo Maker is understanding why some of my logos sell well, and most others don't sell at all. I've been doing this for a couple of years, quite successefully. I've tried tons of stuff and still can't figure out why a limited number of my logos is so much more popular then the rest. I read all the helpful articles that you guys post, I try tons of different approaches. Try to gather as much data as I can. And still honestly am at a loss why some of the stuff works. Is it all kind of a lottery?

I would really love to improve my results. Tag them more efficiently, meet the buyers needs better. But I can't make any sense of the small amounts of data that I am getting. I upload 50 logos, get no sales on any of them. So I get no data on what I can improve and what works and what doesn't.

I would really love to have as much data as possible so I could maybe improve my results. Maybe you could show us more data than just the sells on each logo? I would love to see how much views my logos are getting. Which aren't showing much (probably because they were tagged wrong), and which get a lot of views but suck at conversion. Maybe some of my logos with zero sells or are being saved more often than the others? Maybe some of my logos are so unpopular that it would make sense to just delete them from the store? Any of those stats would help me understand that I am on a right track.

Edited by vanadium1st
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 3

On 11/20/2022 at 10:50 AM, Logo Maker Team said:

What features are missing?

Stats!!! More data on the performace of our logos -visualizations, key words, etc. That would be really helpful.

The font selection feature could be more agile, it takes too much time to find the right fonts. 

Definitely the user searches that lead to the visualization of each uploaded design, in order to improve our key words.

Thank you for asking, looking forward to see the new dashboard!!!

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/20/2022 at 2:50 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

Hey Designers! Yes, you! 

You asked, we listened. You’ve mentioned the need for a new Logo Maker Seller Dashboard for a while now, and now we’re in the process of ideating. While we work, we figured the best way to make sure we meet your needs is to ask you directly!

While endless possible improvements and a wishlist a mile long, your feedback will help us prioritize which features to finalize first. After all, no one knows your selling experience better than you.

Help us with our product journey by answering any of the following in the comments below:  

Tell us your ideas in the comment section below and start discussions with other sellers in the comments.

YrVP9c9AnhCLUSAwRmN_sdK3QQNJwfxCdFyd_RDpTiwwyI_qxNxtFPhWFdfhY-DVMfjd6V8XfhsPvG1fgnCqHZ0QFSlPxf-GgJF79EtGBTmXTfR8RcWFtNE57BODtiy_OJBHoDkmDqfe9puu7voL0fTiv24zEpVj6mbUm8JROOvgvsuepnOi9PpWIz-sCQ

Fonts are missing, really very difficult to find the correct one. Please provide large and elegant range of fonts type. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Hey Designers! Yes, you! 

More efficient tool panel to update and logo design . Now this takes too much time and critical hide tools. 

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey Designers! Yes, you! 

There should be a option to check logo views, clicks and impressions just like gigs

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

Please increase number of monogram logo in search result when its come to fashion and clothing category. Please also increase overall numbers logos on search result so buyer have more variety and choice. 

MOST IMPORTENT, Allow the designer to add only 10 industries to one logo, this will make result more accurate. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Firstly I've been really impressed with Logomaker and I recently cracked 100 sales so I'm definitely making progress but here are some of the things I would love to see:

Client Facing:

• The ability for a buyer to choose how many designs come up when they click go e.g. 10, 20, 30 etc. Really important when someone is viewing with poor connectivity
  • The ability for the buyer to scroll for more designs by clicking  a button or sliding scale for 'Brand Personality' or 'Style' - currently it takes a lot of clicks to search again....
  • Better additional suggestions for the buyer based on Similar industries/ Similar Styles/Similar words etc
  • Some better education elements - simple slides showing buyers what you mean by 'Brand Personality' with examples  as I think this is one of the most confusing selection option 

Designer Facing

• The option to make bulk changes to logos - e.g. you select 10 logos and you see their industries/ styles/ personality on one page and can edit those elements and then save the whole amount
  • The ability to see Data for clients interactions with each logo - How Many Impressions / Most popular keyword that it appears under / How many clients attempted to edit / how many logos are Abandoned Carts / which industries are performing best for a designer  - I feel this kind of info is crucial in order to understand why some logos are/aren't performing

Designer Interface

• The ability to reflect a logo left/right or up/down - this would be great for when I'm creating alternates that are really different and not just colour changes (that the interface already offers)
  • Add the option of at least one gradient colour per design - simple 2 boxes of colour with a sliding scale  for the gradient (including 'alpha')
  • Add some more shapes on top of Square and Ellipse (Triangle, Pentagon, maybe even star)#
  • Examples of Brand personality (see client suggestions)
  • There have been a couple of mentions of fonts - the current font allocation system is pretty bulky and cumbersome - last used or favourites would be a definite plus!
  • Finally the ability to replace an exiting design with a new version and keep all the metadata/history of the original (just term it v2) why is that important? Well because designers get better - one of my most popular designs is one of my earliest however it's incredibly cumbersome in terms of how I created the SVG - I am sure the sales would improve if I made it easier for buyers to create alternate versions however I don't want to delete it as it's doing so well.

That's everything - I hope that these suggestions are useful, I really enjoy Logomaker so keep up the good work!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Thank you !
Here is what I think is most needed:

1. The ability to search and find a logo from my list quickly - beyond the lazy-load.
    currently  logos that are beyond the lazy-load batch are not found, so we need to scroll through the whole list and wait for the loading in each lazy-load batch, and only then make the search.
  2. Show logo views / clicks by buyers. We want to know if there is a logo that is catching attention but do not sale and try to improve it.
    And also to know what best attract buyers
  3. Earnings: avg. monthly earnings and number of sales, this month earnings + number of sales
  4. Show my  top seller logos + the keywords that has been searched and top seller variations
  5. show my top seller keywords - (Keywords that has been searched by the buyers and ended in a sale of my logos)
  6. if possible show my top seller color palletes / combination
  7. if possible show my top seller layouts
  8. show top seller industries
  9. show industries that I have no logos there or poor performance
  10. Insight section: what are the search trends, keywords, industries, sales, custom suggestion to improve sales for a specific logo, how to imporve / optimized

Thanks
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2