All My clients are saying , why they can't provide review to me? they are not getting the option.

editing_studio7

Hi there, Hope all of you are keeping well and good.

I am facing a serious issue at my rating %. one of my new client gave me 1 start rating, after that my overall rating went to 3.7.

I am a level two seller and now I am at level one and after getting that rating I have completed more 10 project successfully but none of my clients are able to provide feed back. The are saying they are not getting that option.

My concern is why they are not getting the option of giving rating and why my overall rating went very low 3.7 only for one 1 star?

Please help me with all of your valuable opinion and experiences.

Regards

Lakia

• Like 22

I can rely on my few clients and few not. But with in this 10 project my reliable clients are saying the same.

One or two can tell me lie but all clients saying the same that fiverr disabled the option of providing feedback for them.

If I contact support, will they give me warning as I have discuss with my client regarding feedback?

I didn't ask for good rating. I just said if you want you can provide me comment or rating.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

They have only 10 day to leave feedback. If it’s been over 10 days then they can’t leave their review anymore e

Very good point! I assumed they were recent. How long ago were the gigs completed @editing_studio7?

Asking for feedback is allowed, asking or steering the buyer towards a positive rating is not allowed.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, editing_studio7 said:

As asking for feedback is allowed so should I contact customer support regarding this issue?

If it was me I would contact them, but I doubt there is anything they can do. If it's a bug they are probably already working on it, and they won't be able to see what your buyers see. I would just say:

Hello support team, hope you are well!

Several of my buyers have told me they can't leave feedback on an order completed in the last 24 hours. Is there a known bug or anything I can do?

Thanks

• Like 16
  • Up 1

I'm facing this problem 

My client told me that he has given me ratings but its not showing up. I don't know what to do.  I've searched for this issue and many people are saying to get ratings i have to give feedback but still the option to rate my experience or giving the  feedback to buyer is not available there on that order page please tell me what to do

• Like 7

5 hours ago, abeerazahid927 said:

My client told me that he has given me ratings but its not showing up. I don't know what to do.  I've searched for this issue and many people are saying to get ratings i have to give feedback but still the option to rate my experience or giving the  feedback to buyer is not available there on that order page please tell me what to do

Have you checked the app?

I had a bug where I couldn't leave my review of the buyer on desktop.

• Like 9