Fiverr is the best platform for freelancers.

As I promised you before in my tread, my goal is to be able to afford a supercar out of Fiverr orders  I have ben growing through this challenge for over a year now, and still even during the pandemic where my account levels just dropped, etc ... I remind you fiverrers that we are ahead of the curve and more sales will come the Q2 and Q4 just focus on quality gig and follow my guidance about how to rank your gigs and offer high qulity gigs overall ... if you are new Fiverr sellers please reach out to level 1 seller and if you experience seller  shear your experience to help the community

cheers  

deisgnheros

image.thumb.jpeg.875e4568a8280f6cb6bd7f1c4f2901de.jpeg

Edited by deisgnheros
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, deisgnheros said:

and still even during the pandemic where my account levels just dropped, etc

Hope is great, but are you really in the position to advise people right now when you don't seem to be doing all that well?

Having a goal is great, amazing, even, but somehow your profile vs. what you're saying (and seem to be preaching to other new sellers, though I'm not sure why) just don't seem to line up. 

• Like 10
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Buy a smaller car! The way fuel prices are going here in the UK, it'll soon be more expensive to fill up the tank than buy the car in the 1st place.:classic_tongue:

thanks for the advice , i will keep you in mind :classic_tongue:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

Having a goal is great, amazing, even, but somehow your profile vs. what you're saying (and seem to be preaching to other new sellers, though I'm not sure why) just don't seem to line up. 

I think with all the other BS theories we see, this one goes something like, "If you have low or no sales, pose as if you do on the forum, offering nonsense, false advice, to appear as if you are successful and experienced. Then everyone will flock to you and buy because of your wisdom"  Problem is that they always reveal themselves for what they are in the process. 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

The OP is the seller who once posted a logo design for a combo of the Nike and Adidas logo. Something like this ⬇️

133663739_ScreenShot2022-05-17at10_34_32AM.png.94f5282ca416aeb5639a126a90853110.png

I remember! I'm honestly just trying to wrap my head around these posts! The seller was clearly very successful once with great art so I'm slightly confused about what might have gone wrong.

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

nonsense, false advice, to appear as if you are successful and experienced. Then everyone will flock to you and buy because of your wisdom"  Problem is that they always reveal themselves for what they are in the process. 

My theory (hope it's wrong) due to the way these posts are worded is that they (not just this person but in general) might be some YouTube/social media gurus giving weird advice for views/clicks. 

I do think pretending to be cool is part of it as well though. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

The seller was clearly very successful once with great art so I'm slightly confused about what might have gone wrong.

Just because he has high prices on his gigs does not mean he sold any of them at that price. He could have been approached for custom offers and sold his services for much less.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, theratypist said:

How is this goal coming along?

giphy.gif 

by offering quality service i think i am the best logo designer in the entire globe right now no kidding🙂  i can charge way above $10K per logo design if i want to 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 5 months later...

Fiverr is a very good platform for freelancers, especially for Asians because we can provide services for any job. We need to know that job well. We can work from home with people from countries like Europe-America and earn good money which is a big blessing for us. So freelancers like us should do the client work properly and follow every Fiverr rules and not do any work outside fiber rules. It is very good for us.

Thanks to all

Faruque Husain

• Like 15