Urgent Help! Buyer asking for a refund

rizwanrasool506

Question

Hi fiverr community!

The buyer was not satisfied with my work and now asking for a refund. I have no balance in my fiverr account as I have withdrawn the money. The order was of $280. I said I can refund only $100. She says she will file a complaint to fiverr support about refund. As I have no money in my fiverr, what possibly will customer support do? I mean I have no balance so how will they refund it back to the buyer? 

• Like 6

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, rizwanrasool506 said:

mean I have no balance so how will they refund it back to the buyer? 

Do you have an open order with your client? 
If so they already paid upfront and fiverr is holding their money, if their order will be cancelled fiverr will just return their money without even involving you. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Do you have an open order with your client? 
If so they already paid upfront and fiverr is holding their money, if their order will be cancelled fiverr will just return their money without even involving you. 

No the order has been completed. And I have asked her to not to contact fiverr for refund. But she is insisting. Since all my work is not bad just a part of it so I offered him to refund 100/280$, but she doesn't agree.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, rizwanrasool506 said:

I offered him to refund 100/280$, but she doesn't agree

You personally can’t refund any money without breaking fiverr rules. 
If order is already completed then there is only one way to refund and it’s through customer support and the full amount. 

Why she didn’t ask for a refund when you delivered work and the order was still open? Why is she asking for a refund 14 days after the order was completed? 

• Like 9

21 hours ago, rizwanrasool506 said:

Hi fiverr community!

The buyer was not satisfied with my work and now asking for a refund. I have no balance in my fiverr account as I have withdrawn the money. The order was of $280. I said I can refund only $100. She says she will file a complaint to fiverr support about refund. As I have no money in my fiverr, what possibly will customer support do? I mean I have no balance so how will they refund it back to the buyer? 

If have to chance try to satisfied client other work collect from her. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 4