#HELP MY ACCOUNT GOT DISABLED BECAUSE OF NAME MISUNDERSTANDINGS

rahimejaz179

Hi, I'm Raheem Ejaz I am selling my service on fiverr as a DevOps work was going fine I was completing my orders with 5star ratings and completed all the requirements needed to become a level one seller I was about i get it as i worked hard for it , as I get a notification from fiverr to verify my identity I tried to verify it using my government issued ID just as I did the steps for identification after few minutes I got an email from fiverr that my account has been disabled for violating their TOS I got pretty upset, I don't know why it got disabled I never violated any terms but I have a doubt that it has to do something with my government issued name and my fiverr account name, the name written on my ID is "Abdul Raheem" and my fiverr account username is 'rahimejaz' If this is a name misunderstanding issue ( because i don't really see any other possibility ) fiverr gives atleast 3 three warnings before disabling account but my account was disabled right away as I verified my identity , i need fiverr to look up at this and tell me what I did wrong and what TOS I violated, I will happily accept and move on If fiverr tell me exactly what TOS I violated because I'm pretty sure I didn't violated any TOS if I did I would've atleast got a warning.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, rahimejaz179 said:

If fiverr tell me exactly what TOS I violated because I'm pretty sure I didn't violated any TOS

Hi @rahimejaz179, normally Fiverr will send you an email explaining why your account was disabled. Did you get that email?

If it was simply because your identity verification failed, the account would be disabled until you are able to verify your account. Once you verify your identity, you should be able to use your account again.

Check your email and contact Fiverr Support if you need further clarification and help.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

9 hours ago, rahimejaz179 said:

my fiverr account username

They don't verify the username, they verify the full name you gave when you set up the account. If it doesn't match the NID no one can help you.

9 hours ago, rahimejaz179 said:

fiverr gives atleast 3 three warnings before disabling account

No. They can disable your account without giving a warning or a reason.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @rahimejaz179, normally Fiverr will send you an email explaining why your account was disabled. Did you get that email?

If it was simply because your identity verification failed, the account would be disabled until you are able to verify your account. Once you verify your identity, you should be able to use your account again.

Check your email and contact Fiverr Support if you need further clarification and help.

yes I did got that email, if this was a verification identity failure then how do I verify myself again ? 

Screenshot 2022-11-20 155355.png

• Like 4

9 hours ago, max3dmodel said:

They don't verify the username, they verify the full name you gave when you set up the account. If it doesn't match the NID no one can help you.

No. They can disable your account without giving a warning or a reason.

I set the full name to "Rahim Ejaz" too I usually use this name everywhere but my NID has the name "abdul raheem"

• Like 4

Hi @rahimejaz179, this appears to be unrelated to your identity verification.

It clearly states in your screenshot that your Fiverr account was disabled for violating Fiverr's ToS. Can you think of anything you did, any interactions you had with your buyer, or any recent updates that you made to your gigs that might have triggered this?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, rahimejaz179 said:

set the full name to "Rahim Ejaz" too I usually use this name everywhere but my NID has the name "abdul raheem"

You have to sign up to a business site with your legal name. That's undoubtedly the one on your ID that you use for work, banking, etc. If you signed up using a fake name, I'm not sure how you could possibly convince them you're really someone else.

I'm not sure, of course, if you also violated some other TOS.

• Like 6