I Have a lot of late orders. Will my Gig Ranking be loss when there are Active Late Orders ? (Not after deliver, when late orders are active, in progress)

tharinduslaksha

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi @tharinduslaksha, I don't know why you would have so many late deliveries. You can always request for a time extension through the Resolution Center if you need more time to complete your orders.

That many late orders will affect your gig's performance if you close them as late. If I were you, I would cancel each of those late orders and reopen new orders with your customers. This will get rid of the late deliveries and the cancelations won't affect your order completion rate if the buyers accept your new orders. Then, if needed, you can request a time extension properly through the Resolution Center BEFORE the orders expire.

• Like 10
  • Up 5

You can loose the current level if you have late deliveries and obvious your rank will drop. If new orders are coming no need to worry but the newest orders must be delivered on time, Gig performance is evaluated each month so you have time to keep the percentage above 90%.

Gig rank drops for low rating and level demotion!

• Like 7
  • Up 2

On 11/20/2022 at 6:49 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @tharinduslaksha, I don't know why you would have so many late deliveries. You can always request for a time extension through the Resolution Center if you need more time to complete your orders.

That many late orders will affect your gig's performance if you close them as late. If I were you, I would cancel each of those late orders and reopen new orders with your customers. This will get rid of the late deliveries and the cancelations won't affect your order completion rate if the buyers accept your new orders. Then, if needed, you can request a time extension properly through the Resolution Center BEFORE the orders expire.

Thank You🥰

On 11/20/2022 at 3:19 PM, strategist_ceo said:

The numbers of late here is so epic.

How is it possible to be 21 days late?!

I'm Contacting my clients and they are not much bad duer to my quality  slow service

On 11/20/2022 at 7:06 AM, nanoparticles said:

You can loose the current level if you have late deliveries and obvious your rank will drop. If new orders are coming no need to worry but the newest orders must be delivered on time, Gig performance is evaluated each month so you have time to keep the percentage above 90%.

Gig rank drops for low rating and level demotion!

TYeah. But O'm yet New seller . 

Thank You🥰

• Like 5