Not getting match yet

afreensdesign

Hi @afreensdesign,

You don't need to be online all the time - that's a myth. You can still live your life, have a good night's sleep, and still maintain the 1 hr response rate. Just download the Fiverr app so that you can be alerted when a buyer messages you.

11 hours ago, afreensdesign said:

but not getting any match yet

Are you waiting for Buyer Briefs? Or are you talking about getting matched with buyers on the marketplace (i.e. being found via organic search)?

It can take a while to briefs matched to you. It took me two months to get my first brief. Take a look at your impressions and clicks. How do they look? These number will tell you if your are getting "matched" to buyers. If you have impressions, tat means the algorithm matched you to potential buyers. If you have clicks, it means your gig was attractive enough for buyers to click on your gigs.

You are in a competitive category, so you need to make your gigs stand out from the competition. To be honest, I thought your gigs look too much like other graphic designers out there offering the same services. You need to tell buyers why Afreen is different  - why are you unique? What can you offer that your competitors can't? Also, if you niche down, you can reduce the competition. Try to target a certain buyer.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @afreensdesign,

You don't need to be online all the time - that's a myth. You can still live your life, have a good night's sleep, and still maintain the 1 hr response rate. Just download the Fiverr app so that you can be alerted when a buyer messages you.

Are you waiting for Buyer Briefs? Or are you talking about getting matched with buyers on the marketplace (i.e. being found via organic search)?

It can take a while to briefs matched to you. It took me two months to get my first brief. Take a look at your impressions and clicks. How do they look? These number will tell you if your are getting "matched" to buyers. If you have impressions, tat means the algorithm matched you to potential buyers. If you have clicks, it means your gig was attractive enough for buyers to click on your gigs.

You are in a competitive category, so you need to make your gigs stand out from the competition. To be honest, I thought your gigs look too much like other graphic designers out there offering the same services. You need to tell buyers why Afreen is different  - why are you unique? What can you offer that your competitors can't? Also, if you niche down, you can reduce the competition. Try to target a certain buyer.

Thanks a lot for your observations,it will help me a lot,actually I wanted to ask that ,is everything ok in  my existing gigs like gig description , gig images and all that,Overall your observation will help me to research more about  my new gig.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, afreensdesign said:

Thanks a lot for your observations,it will help me a lot,actually I wanted to ask that ,is everything ok in  my existing gigs like gig description , gig images and all that,Overall your observation will help me to research more about  my new gig.

Hi @afreensdesign, once you make all the changes I suggested above, let me know and I can take a look at your bio and gigs again!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...