How do I know if this buyer of Fiverr is good enough?

faruquehusain_

Hi all,

A friend of mine has completed about 32 jobs and all the jobs are rated very good but suddenly a new buyer came and placed an order. He did his job completely well according to the buyer's requirements but after submitting the work buyer sent an order cancellation request. How can I understand this new buyer is a good buyer? I want advice from all.

Thank you, everybody

Faruque Husain

• Like 17

17 hours ago, faruquehusain_ said:

How can I understand this new buyer is a good buyer?

You can't. However, I've noticed that new buyers (and new sellers) sometimes use the cancelation button as the quick answer when problems occur. It should be a last resort, not the first solution. You can dispute a cancelation and try to work out an acceptable solution for the both of you. Often that requires a revision of the delivery. I found that clear communication before, during, and after each order helps to prevent cancelations from occurring after a delivery is made. Sometimes a buyer won't need the order when it is delivered (and will try to cancel), but as long as the seller delivers what what agreed upon and ordered, the seller can dispute that cancelation as well.

• Like 5
  • Up 2