Is there any list of Prohibited services?

s80alam

Is there any list of Prohibited services? I was unable to find and easy to understand list of services. No seller or buyer read the whole terms of service or community standard. I think there are should have a short list of prohibited services. When Fiverr takes very hard action on a single violation. Also, we can create a do and don't list. It may help many sellers to save their accounts. 

Thank you all

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, s80alam said:

No seller or buyer read the whole terms of service or community standard.

I've read them all, and so have many others. The fact that you didn't read them doesn't mean that everyone is like you.

When you're signing up, you have to check the box stating that you have read Fiverr's Terms of Service and that you're agreeing to them. Not reading the whole terms is similar to signing a contract without reading it.

And if you had bothered to at least click on Community Standards, you would have found a link for the list of prohibited services: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

Of course, you should read the whole Community Standards (and Terms of Service). "Nobody reads the whole terms of service or community standards" isn't a valid excuse if you break the rules.

• Like 3
  • Up 3