Hey! New seller here!

leafiii

Hello everyone! I've just started my first gig and I'm pretty excited. It's just cheap art commissions, but I hope I get some buyers eventually!

I'm pretty young, I don't have much experience with marketing and all my social medias are personal, so I'd like to ask some advice from anyone listening: How do you grow interest in your gig? I can't think of a way to get it out there and seen...

Ah, and it's nice to meet you all!

• Like 29
  • Congrats! 6

Focus on one field, in your case marketing and social media and your business will grow. Fiverr is not for playing, I mean don't come here to sell if you aren't pro. Sellers who saw few tutorials and start selling here, in my case Logo Design section totally ruined the Freelance Sector, buyers don't trust us, the pro's because those scammers. 

• Like 27
  • Up 4

On 11/18/2022 at 12:00 PM, leafiii said:

Hello everyone! I've just started my first gig and I'm pretty excited. It's just cheap art commissions, but I hope I get some buyers eventually!

I'm pretty young, I don't have much experience with marketing and all my social medias are personal, so I'd like to ask some advice from anyone listening: How do you grow interest in your gig? I can't think of a way to get it out there and seen...

Congratulation! I am same to you. I think we will grow ASAP.

• Like 19

Hello everyone! my name is ahsan and I am an graphic designer I've just started my first gig and I'm pretty excited. It's just cheap art commissions, but I hope I get some buyers eventually!

• Like 15

• 2 months later...