Why Don't I get any buyer brief yet?

shopify_dev48

Hi there. As Fiverr made new rules we don't get any buyer requests now. But instead, we will get the buyer's brief. This is a good decision. But as I a new to this platform, I don't get any orders yet. It will take time, I know that. But also I don't get any buyer's brief. What should I need to get the buyer's brief? Can anyone tell me that? It will be a pleasure for me to get help on this topic. As a newbie, a buyer brief is really important for me to get orders. Thanks.                

My id link  https://www.fiverr.com/shopify_dev48

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, suckeramena said:

This problem is also happening with me.Here's the problem is " releted tag " that we given in our gigs.If we use perfect tag for our gig related,we wouldn't face this problem.

So you mean that we have to use the perfect keyword or tag which is related in our gig???

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, psykkopatte said:

There is one thing that bothers me: the fact that you put on your gig thumbnail someone that is not you and is completly different from your profile picture, I don't know, maybe it is legit but if I was a buyer i would find it disturbing

I don't know about it too much. But I think it didn't affect it. But in case it affects in buyer brief, I will change it. Thanks for your reply. @psykkopatte Can you please give me some tips on how to get a buyer brief?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gig tags are important here. What my thoughts, on your gigs, on the tags section, use the tags that are suggested by Fiverr instead of typing and adding your own tag name. For example, if you start typing 'seo', it will suggest you the tags related to 'seo'. Use one of the suggested tags on your gig instead of typing and submitting your own keyword.

When a buyer posts a brief, he/she also selects tags suggested by Fiverr, so when it will match with one of your gig, you may get the brief. Also note that you can add upto 5 tags on your each gig.

Further, I recommend you not to keep changing your tags frequently. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

There is one thing that bothers me: the fact that you put on your gig thumbnail someone that is not you and is completely different from your profile picture, I don't know, maybe it is legit but if I was a buyer i would find it disturbing

Agreed.

• Like 2

On 11/18/2022 at 9:50 PM, shopify_dev48 said:

Hi there. As Fiverr made new rules we don't get any buyer requests now. But instead, we will get the buyer's brief. This is a good decision. But as I a new to this platform, I don't get any orders yet. It will take time, I know that. But also I don't get any buyer's brief. What should I need to get the buyer's brief? Can anyone tell me that? It will be a pleasure for me to get help on this topic. As a newbie, a buyer brief is really important for me to get orders. Thanks.                

My id link  https://www.fiverr.com/shopify_dev48

I am facing same problem but don't understand why this is happen.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, yasir_wd said:

Gig tags are important here. What my thoughts, on your gigs, on the tags section, use the tags that are suggested by Fiverr instead of typing and adding your own tag name. For example, if you start typing 'seo', it will suggest you the tags related to 'seo'. Use one of the suggested tags on your gig instead of typing and submitting your own keyword.

When a buyer posts a brief, he/she also selects tags suggested by Fiverr, so when it will match with one of your gig, you may get the brief. Also note that you can add upto 5 tags on your each gig.

Further, I recommend you not to keep changing your tags frequently. 

Thanks a lot. I haven't try it yet. I will definitely try it in my next gig. Thanks

• Like 2