Logo Maker Upload Limit

sandesigns99

How can we increase the limit of designs that we can upload to the logo maker?

I have uploaded more than 30 designs now but all the new designs get paused when trying to publish. I have created more than 20 variations for each design uploaded. And now I am getting few sales. Now I really need to increase the limit. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Dear @sandesigns99

It seems that you have reached your active logo capacity limitation. The Logo Maker does its best to accommodate buyers' needs and keep up with trends in order to avoid saturation of the supply. It is inevitable that those needs and requirements will change over time. According to the market's needs, we occasionally review a seller's account as their capacity limit approaches and determine whether to allow them a higher number of uploads or not. We recommend that you read our Best practices, utilize our Logo maker seller forum and continuously improve your published logos. As you mentioned- once you pass your capacity limitation the logos will automatically become "paused" rather than "active". For the time being, if you wish to upload more logos you can  remove/pause the least successful logos and optimize your supply. 

You can read more in the "Logo Maker Overview"

• Like 7