The buyer has recieved full business plan with my gig package ? But after recieving the work she has cancelled the order and ger refund? The work is excellent but this is a new way misuded to get work for free.. What to do ? please advice

abduljaleelmuza

Question

11 answers to this question

As a business plan writer, I have some thoughts:

1. Working with english language

• image.png.ac648f05c256aa0398536e1db7ea9441.png
  • image.png.80a08625b3f48483165df00abdaacd88.png
  • image.png.470ce7dfdd19ad12a4e853affa0f9900.png
  •  

If your English proficiency is not at an appropriate level, you are not qualified to provide "business plan" writing services. A business plan is a piece of document and you must have above average english comprehension.

2. Ability to communicate

• image.png.5efcd84a6535b6c913b8d9e1b1b4f567.png

I am guessing that you have at least two orders so far. One is the order reviewed above, and the other is the canceled order you are talking about in this thread. I do not think it is likely that you will continue to receive complaints about your ability to deliver within the two (or more) orders you have received. Some unsatisfied buyers are bound to appear for all sellers, but I do not believe that they will come at a rate as high as what is seen in your case thus far.

It is either you are incompetent or just have very bad luck.

I can understand why the customer canceled this order based on your written English alone.

image.png

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 10
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

On 11/10/2022 at 11:49 AM, hadi_animations said:

WiFi using. main case is ip address. So question is What kind of wifi you are using 1- public wifi 2- home landline phone wifi 3- or mobile phone wifi ????

On 11/18/2022 at 6:51 PM, strategist_ceo said:

•  

If your English proficiency is not at an appropriate level, you are not qualified to provide "business plan" writing services. A business plan is a piece of document and you must have above average english comprehension.

2. Ability to communicate

• image.png.5efcd84a6535b6c913b8d9e1b1b4f567.png

I am guessing that you have at least two orders so far. One is the order reviewed above, and the other is the canceled order you are talking about in this thread. I do not think it is likely that you will continue to receive complaints about your ability to deliver within the two (or more) orders you have received. Some unsatisfied buyers are bound to appear for all sellers, but I do not believe that they will come at a rate as high as what is seen in your case thus far.

It is either you are incompetent or just have very bad luck.

I can understand why the customer canceled this order based on your written English alone.

image.png

This is not right my dear 

I'm fluent in English and Arabic languages , I have TOEFL iBT and bachelor of arts in Translation ,, Which means that I'm fluent in both languages and no problem with my communication skills 

furthermore, I have MBA under my belt that prove my business knowledge and competency 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, abduljaleelmuza said:

I'm fluent in English and Arabic languages , I have TOEFL iBT and bachelor of arts in Translation ,, Which means that I'm fluent in both languages and no problem with my communication skills 

furthermore, I have MBA under my belt that prove my business knowledge and competency 

Yeah, right:

On 11/18/2022 at 11:51 PM, strategist_ceo said:

•  

This is your english. I mean... WTF?

The truth is that you aren't qualified to write business plans. English requirements for writing legal contracts are much stricter than they are for business plans, which is why I said you'd need above-average English comprehension and not native-level language skills to be successful at writing them.

Your words to say your English are up to standards to write a formal document:

• image.png.552ef5a97200751cd636803b8ddf1704.png
  • image.png.45873e469474b1096e4c9bda6e95fa10.png

And..

I'm not your "dear".

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

Yeah, right:

This is your english. I mean... WTF?

The truth is that you aren't qualified to write business plans. English requirements for writing legal contracts are much stricter than they are for business plans, which is why I said you'd need above-average English comprehension and not native-level language skills to be successful at writing them.

Your words to say your English are up to standards to write a formal document:

• image.png.552ef5a97200751cd636803b8ddf1704.png
  • image.png.45873e469474b1096e4c9bda6e95fa10.png

And..

I'm not your "dear".

Why you are angery, Are you  a relative of the buyer or just imposing your nose in every matter .. I do respect your objective statments but never your persoanl angery views ..

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

Graphic design, web design and related fields are judged on their work, not the quality of their communication. So it is okay for them.

You are providing a service that merits language policing.

Your order deserves to be canceled. No one with any sense will agree with your claims.

I was on the top of my business college class . Hence if want a professional business plan in both English and Arabic langauges... Dont hesitate to contact me to show you the best business plans you have never seen before .

• Like 5