No order, no click for 4 month. should I delete account?

robiul_rana

I've created my account on October 2021, only completed a few job and had four 5 star review on a gig. I'm not getting any job or click on my 7 gigs. I think I have opened my gig on the wrong category that's why I'm not getting order for so long even though my gig was on the first page. 

Now my question is "can I delete my account and create a new account on the same PC with having the same Wi-Fi ?". is it worthy deleting the account and create a new one ??

PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR ADVICE

• Like 10

On 11/18/2022 at 8:13 AM, robiul_rana said:

I've created my account on October 2021, only completed a few job and had four 5 star review on a gig. I'm not getting any job or click on my 7 gigs. I think I have opened my gig on the wrong category that's why I'm not getting order for so long even though my gig was on the first page. 

Now my question is "can I delete my account and create a new account on the same PC with having the same Wi-Fi ?". is it worthy deleting the account and create a new one ??

PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR ADVICE

Why would you delete your account just because you are not getting orders or clicks or impressions? (petty reason)

If you have created a gig using wrong category then delete the GIG and create a new gig again. 

Don't delete your account because you are allowed to have only ONE Fiverr account. Upon creating your second account, you will get BANNED!

So it's better to create a new gig. Use quality images, tags, description and work with it. You can play with Get Briefs feature too! (Choose the category and sub category wisely and they must be relevant to your services (gig description)..

Good Luck

• Like 12
  • Up 1