GIG IMPRESSION WENT DRASTICALLY DOWN To 4

emankhan478

Question

My gig was doing really good the past few months. I had 10-20k Impression in 30 days and every week I used to get 2/3 orders. I had late deliveries on some past orders like 5-6 of them due to buyer's late response. I've send ordered disputes and delivered on time. My impression went up again but then all of a sudden each day my impression went drastically down & now I'm left with 4 clicks and 209 impression only. Can any expert tell me what was the reason I had to face such low in impression and clicks? and please share how can I re gain my impression and clicks again. I'm sure I'm no longer in search list now. 

Screenshot_2022-11-18-04-52-22-391_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Congrats! 1

6 answers to this question

@emankhan478, normally a sudden drop in impressions is due to a negative private review, which you'll never see.

I checked out your public reviews and saw one from three weeks ago that may have resulted in a negative private review (even though the public review was 5 stars). This also coincides with the timing of when your impressions dropped. Do you have a Success Manager that you can reach out to see if there was a negative private review?

Negative private reviews can affect your account for 90 days or longer depending on what you do during that time.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, emankhan478 said:

Now, is there a way I can re gain my impression again or should I have to wait for 90 days?

You still have 209 impressions and 4 clicks. Work on converting impressions to clicks and clicks to orders by making your gigs attractive to your target buyers. Sometimes that may include discounting prices temporarily. Repeat buyers are also great for business.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

On 11/18/2022 at 6:01 AM, vickieito said:

@emankhan478, normally a sudden drop in impressions is due to a negative private review, which you'll never see.

I checked out your public reviews and saw one from three weeks ago that may have resulted in a negative private review (even though the public review was 5 stars). This also coincides with the timing of when your impressions dropped. Do you have a Success Manager that you can reach out to see if there was a negative private review?

Negative private reviews can affect your account for 90 days or longer depending on what you do during that time.

I don't have a manager to check for the private review. Now, is there a way I can re gain my impression again or should I have to wait for 90 days?

• Like 4

On 11/18/2022 at 6:52 AM, emankhan478 said:

I had late deliveries on some past orders like 5-6 of them due to buyer's late response. I've send ordered disputes and delivered on time.

If an extension is granted by the client after the intended delivery date, it will not be counted as an extension. The algorithm will still mark you as late.

Or you may have bad reviews (in private) that you cannot see.

However, it has also been speculated that this may be a "gig rotation" phenomenon. The platform gives new sellers or other sellers an opportunity to sell.

• Like 6