Write About One FATAL mistake that I must keep in mind as a new seller. Thanks

dev_amer

Question

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, xotatech said:

Do not mention any communication media other then fiverr. Do not use harsh word at the time of chatting.

what do you mean by harsh word? like somethings of the type to threaten someone ? It would be easier for me to understand if you give some example.

• Like 3

Sometimes buyer do not understand our words because of communication gap by both sides. again we think buyer a bit rude for his choice of words. In that case, we should be politely response to them and minimize the communication gap between us and the clients. Do you understand the meaning of "harsh" properly?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dev_amer said:

As I am a new seller, it is not possible for me to know all the rules and regulations properly, so it will be very helpful if you know the important points. May be A piece of Advice you give will earn you the respect of a seller person.

For every new seller, it is advised to read TOS (Terms of Services). Everything is explained there. You just have to read it carefully! 

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, xotatech said:

Sometimes buyer do not understand our words because of communication gap by both sides. again we think buyer a bit rude for his choice of words. In that case, we should be politely response to them and minimize the communication gap between us and the clients. Do you understand the meaning of "harsh" properly?

Now it's clear to me that communication should be quiet  and Behavior should be polite .

• Like 4