Warning: Reviews for ARS being faked... [ARCHIVED]

anarchofighter

Nothing to see here.

Admin Note: Although some posts have been removed from this thread, one thing to take note of as of 2015 (and some time prior) is that many reviews say the same thing because they are default unless the reviewer writes something specific in. The wording in a review is not specific evidence of a faked review.

Thanks @anarchofighter. I just noticed that, too. I have ONE client who hates leaving feedback, but he orders a lot of individual gigs. All of his now show up with that same saying. I just thought that the ARS was FORCING everyone to leave something. The stars cannot be faked though, to my knowledge. You can’t click the “submit” button without them.

Let me know if I am wrong. Later Gator!

Well, it’s supposed if someone give you a 5 star rating = high (ourstandig experience).

We were all fed up with those “thumbs up”, “great”, “A+++++++++++++++++++”. Those weren’t saying anything in particular either.

Approximately 40% won’t even leave a feedback and those who does look for the easiest way to do what all seller ask them to do.

Besides, Fiverr wanted to implement a way to save buyer’s time. Besides “awesome” and “great” just a few get in more detail.

darkq22 said:

Besides, Fiverr wanted to implement a way to save buyer's time. Besides "awesome" and "great" just a few get in more detail.

Do you have insider information the others of us don't have?

I don't see any evidence the ARS was design with anyone's time in mind (buyers or seller).

Buyers have to rate 3 topics, sellers have to work harder.

I have many sellers seen with 10 jobs completed in total, but with 4.3 or 4.5 rating. It is this ARS system discouraging many sellers to leave Fiverr.

Earlier I used to promote myself in T-w-i-t-t-e-r, F-a-c-e-b-o-o-k and other social networking sites in the name of Fiverr. But due to their ARS system, I promote myself singly and handle most of the projects through P-a-y-P-a-l.

Archived