How to increase impression and clike?

dyngraphicalart

Please help me,

I am Khaled mahamud from bangladesh and i am a skilled graphic designer. I am new seller on Fiverr. I have researching fiverr for a few days and now i have published a new gig. How can i get more orders? how do i get my gig ranked ?  how can i increase impressions? 

Please spend some of your precious time for me. your feedback will help me move forward. your opinion is very important to me.

I have given the link of my gig below. Please help me with your valuable feedback.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/bLPx8W

Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 13

Hi @dyngraphicalart - Fiverr gives an initial boost to new sellers, so that's what you are seeing here. Work on optimizing your gigs so that the impressions that you have can increase, and that the impressions can convert to clicks and orders. 

I found your bio a little confusing - you switch to third-person in the second sentence, and you have errors in the third sentence. Also in your gigs, you mentioned that you are working as a team. So, in your bio, introduce yourself and your team to potential buyers so that they know who they are working with. Don't forget to proofread your profile, gig descriptions, and FAQs so that it looks polished and professional to potential buyers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @dyngraphicalart - Fiverr gives an initial boost to new sellers, so that's what you are seeing here. Work on optimizing your gigs so that the impressions that you have can increase, and that the impressions can convert to clicks and orders. 

I found your bio a little confusing - you switch to third-person in the second sentence, and you have errors in the third sentence. Also in your gigs, you mentioned that you are working as a team. So, in your bio, introduce yourself and your team to potential buyers so that they know who they are working with. Don't forget to proofread your profile, gig descriptions, and FAQs so that it looks polished and professional to potential buyers.

thanks for your feedback.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am very confused. Day by day my impression clicks of this gig are decreasing, I don't know what to do.  Everyone please give some advice.  How can I move my gig to previous position?

I have provided the link of my gig for everyone's convenience.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could spend some of your precious time on me.  Please have a look at my gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/WQ0brQ

Screenshot 2022-12-25 130218.png

Screenshot 2022-12-25 130153.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1