Reviews

asmastic7

1 hour ago, asmastic7 said:

many sellers doesn't give reviews but they come to your inbox and say they really love my work. i'm really upset because of that my rated order percentage is decreasing 🥲

Yes, I agree with you. But I think, we can pursue our clients to provide review when we submit the job.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, asmastic7 said:

Hello, i'm back with another story 😂

My client loved my work also she gave me a tip but guess what she gave me a 4.3 rating 🙃

i never understand this !!

Hi,

I hope you doing well today, It happens the same to me sometimes, but what will make me afraid is "If a buyer gives Tip, and He/She is happy with my job, but leaves under 4 stars rating, that so bad, but I think so Fiverr also check the conversations, delivery and analysis the quality of work, so Fiverr should manage the impact of rating on sellers profiles. 🙂

• Like 7

2 hours ago, olyasr said:

Well, 4.3 isn't a bad review - it's still ok. Maybe they like the result but didn't like the process, or communication, or something

she literally gave me 5 star for communication. but yeah, this is their review i should accept it to improve more 🙂

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

Hi,

I hope you doing well today, It happens the same to me sometimes, but what will make me afraid is "If a buyer gives Tip, and He/She is happy with my job, but leaves under 4 stars rating, that so bad, but I think so Fiverr also check the conversations, delivery and analysis the quality of work, so Fiverr should manage the impact of rating on sellers profiles. 🙂

hello,

yes you are right. thank you so much 🙂

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Why do Clients hardly give feedback on fiverr?

This one is much needed question. My clients liked my work also inbox me say they like it. but whenever i asked them do give honest feedback about my services, they just go away. my rated order % is now 51%. Will it affect my profile?

• Like 8

20 hours ago, asmastic7 said:

Why do Clients hardly give feedback on fiverr?

1. Leaving a review is not mandatory.

2. Some prefer keeping what they buy and from whom private, for various (and perfectly legitimate) reasons.

my rated order % is now 51%. Will it affect my profile?

Not unless you get bad reviews and not enough good ones.

but whenever i asked them do give honest feedback about my services, they just go away.

Be careful. Fiverr already asks them to leave a review twice. If you add your own request there, you could annoy them, and they could leave a bad private feedback. You won't see it anywhere, but it will definitely affect your profile.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, catwriter said:

2. Some prefer keeping what they buy and from whom private, for various (and perfectly legitimate) reasons

Thankyou ! I agree as i provide interior designing service maybe they don't want to show their buying.

Not unless you get bad reviews and not enough good ones

Yes Glad i have 4.9 rating

Be careful. Fiverr already asks them to leave a review twice. If you add your own request there, you could annoy them, and they could leave a bad private feedback. You won't see it anywhere, but it will definitely affect your profile.

Thankyou! i will be very careful next time.

Thanks a lot for your kind replies 🙂

• Like 5