Never understand this

asmastic7

7 hours ago, asmastic7 said:

Hello, i'm back with another storyย ๐Ÿ˜‚

My client loved my work also she gave me a tip but guess what she gave me a 4.3 ratingย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

i never understand this !!

Hi,

ย 

I hope you doing well today, It happens the same to me sometimes, but what will make me afraid is "If a buyer gives Tip, and He/She is happy with my job, but leaves under 4 stars rating, that so bad, but I think so Fiverr also check the conversations, delivery and analysis the quality of work, so Fiverr should manage the impact of rating on sellers profiles. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 6

2 hours ago, olyasr said:

Well, 4.3 isn't a bad review - it's still ok. Maybe they like the result but didn't like the process, or communication, or something

she literally gave me 5 star for communication. but yeah, this is their review i should accept it to improve more ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

Hi,

ย 

I hope you doing well today, It happens the same to me sometimes, but what will make me afraid is "If a buyer gives Tip, and He/She is happy with my job, but leaves under 4 stars rating, that so bad, but I think so Fiverr also check the conversations, delivery and analysis the quality of work, so Fiverr should manage the impact of rating on sellers profiles. ๐Ÿ™‚

hello,

yes you are right. thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 6