Nothing works better without this one Practice..!! I Repeat NOTHING!

iamattique

In my experience since 2017; I have learnt one most effective practice that leads to more orders is "REPLYING RIGHT NOW".

By right now, I mean as soon as you get the first message. Your buyer will never go for the other option if you are available and be there for him. Of course you have to well present your solution to his/her questions. But, communication upfront is really that matter in my case.

**This is not any thumb rule neither so stated by Fiverr. It works for most while doesn't for others.

• Like 51
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Hi!

I just noticed we get an update on Fiverr messenger that enables us to set up an instant reply whenever a potential buyer contacts us. I explored it and found it very interesting and hopefully it will be  much fruitful. 

You can set up any message you want. But, it will only be sent to new enquiries and moreover, it does not have affect on your response rate. You still have to response the message to maintain the stats of "Response Rate" & "Average Reply Time".

Cheers!image.png.176ba05fa11922071e459368490b8dfe.png

• Like 6

• 8 months later...
On 12/24/2021 at 6:20 PM, iamattique said:

In my experience since 2017; I have learnt one most effective practice that leads to more orders is "REPLYING RIGHT NOW".

By right now, I mean as soon as you get the first message. Your buyer will never go for the other option if you are available and be there for him. Of course you have to well present your solution to his/her questions. But, communication upfront is really that matter in my case.

**This is not any thumb rule neither so stated by Fiverr. It works for most while doesn't for others.

Could you please suggest to me what is the right time to be more active on Fiverr? 

• Like 5