SCAM messages only! Enough! What FIVERR is doing?

frenchyflo

On 9/22/2023 at 5:21 AM, robertcab said:

I was scammed! 😩 I paid approximately $65 for original human research, and the seller sent an AI-generated document. The seller said they had a glitch in their writing software, and as the deadline approached, they resorted to a quick fix and used AI instead of asking for an extension. Unacceptable and unethical. The seller failed to deliver the originality and creativity I paid for. I strongly advise others to exercise caution when ordering gigs and ask upfront will the written product be original human research or an AI-generated document. 

I’m sorry this happened to you. This also happened to me once, but with music order.  Honestly, I think using AI is cheating and unoriginal (seeing how the program takes from other people’s work). If I wanted to use AI for writing/artwork, then I would do it myself and not pay anyone for it since there’s tons of programs out there to use. I cannot stand sellers who take shortcuts when that was no disclosed. I think all sellers here should be required to mention on their profiles (who use AI should clarify it on their profiles so you know what you are getting).