Not getting briefs

dev_reja

Question

9 answers to this question

A couple of weeks back I was talking with @vickieito, and shared my frustration at the Briefs feature on Fiverr. I kept getting "matches" that had nothing to do with the services I provide. I had about decided the thing just didn't work effectively enough to bring in work. She mentioned she had the same issue when she first started using it. What she tried was just to keep receiving matches, and when it wasn't a good fit, make sure to check the response "This is not a service I provide." She said after a while, the AI in the matching process began to learn what she offered, and she began to get more accurate matches. She said she now gets more and more good matches. I began to do the same. I had to be patient, because the "not such a great fit" briefs continued for a while. 

Today, I got a brief that was a service I provided, and sent off a Custom Offer. I think it's beginning to work. You go, AI!
Answered by @danno1950.

• Like 11

On 11/16/2022 at 1:56 PM, abdullah7581456 said:

i am an old seller. selling on fiver since 2019 and according to my observation fiver works on rotation. l

I have noticed that too.

On 11/16/2022 at 1:56 PM, abdullah7581456 said:

last week i got 12 briefs

I have been on Fiverr since 2017 and get 8 to 12 briefs daily. The minimum brief I will accept is $100, yet only two of the briefs I received have been worthy of my making an offer because some buyers still are cheap. Furthermore, I have not had a slow time regarding briefs.

• Like 6